Advertising in transport occupies a special niche in the field of marketing technologies. Widespread coverage, dynamism, low cost, rich visual effects are the main advantages of advertising on transport.
Variants of transit carriers:
- urban and suburban land transport (buses, trolleybuses, trams, route taxis);
- subway cars;
- electric trains and trains (including long-distance trains);
- buses to shopping centers.
EXTERNAL ADVERTISING IN THE TRANSPORT OF KHARKOV CITY
In large cities, the number of routes is estimated in tens or even hundreds. This opens up endless opportunities to convey information about a product, service, company, store to a huge audience.
Outdoor advertising on transport allows to use all advantages of the transit carrier:
- attracts the attention not only of passengers, but also of other participants in the movement: drivers, pedestrians;
- Ideal for “mass notification” of special promotions, sales, discounts, shows;
- is used to actively introduce a new product / brand;
- occupies passengers on the road (advertising inside the cabin);
- is perceived as unobtrusive;
- has a long period of validity and a wide geography of distribution.
The placement of advertising on transport is not limited to the external format.
ADVERTISING IN TRANSPORT OF KHARKOV CITY
These are leaflets, stickers on windows and handrails in salons and wagons. Such variant of advertising allows to acquaint more in detail the potential buyer with the goods / service / company. On the road, passengers often do not know what to do with themselves, and very carefully read even long texts.
Advertising agency “Aurora Company” offers professional assistance in conducting advertising campaigns of any scale using transit carriers. Our specialists know how to make advertising on transport in Moscow bring a tangible effect.